Senior Software Engineer
- Shared memory parallel programming in C/C++ and Cilk or OpenMP
- Developing/porting graph, sparse linear algebra, or machine learning libraries such as GraphBLAS
- Finding new and innovative combinations of high-performance data analysis and machine learning
- Testing, benchmarking, and performance analysis of applications and libraries
What we’re looking for:
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Experience in shared-memory parallel programming and multithreading
- Experience with PGAS (Partitioned Global Address Space) architectures is ideal
- Strong proficiency programming in C/C++
- Strong proficiency with algorithms and data structures
- Experience with graph algorithms and sparse linear algebra
- Experience programming in Python and managing Python environments preferred
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and build tools such as CMake
- The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, an exacting attention to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively within a cross functional team environment.
- Experience with Cray XMT / MTA and / or OpenMP a big plus
We are seeking individuals who delight in taking on a technical challenge and being able to solve the problem. Highly competitive salary with generous benefits as well as lucrative equity in our firm is offered to the successful candidate.
Can be remote or based in our New York City or South Bend, Indiana office.
Note: Lucata is unable to sponsor employment visas.