Junior Software Engineer
Lucata Corporation is looking for software engineers to assist in development, testing, and documentation of applications and libraries for our unique shared-memory architecture. Candidates must have experience in C, C++. Experience with multithreaded and/or parallel programming is preferred, but not required. Join our team of computer architects and software engineers in pushing beyond the current limits of data analysis and open a new frontier of next generation software.
- Parallel programming in C/C++ and Cilk
- Developing, testing, and debugging applications and libraries
- Technical areas may include graphs, sparse linear algebra, and machine learning
- Benchmarking and performance analysis
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary development teams
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Strong proficiency programming in C/C++
- Proficiency with algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with multithreading and/or parallel programming concepts and issues is beneficial
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and build tools such as CMake preferred
- Must be flexible, a self-starter, able to communicate effectively, and willing to dive into new technical areas
We are seeking individuals who delight in taking on a technical challenge and being able to solve the problem. Highly competitive salary with generous benefits as well as lucrative equity in our firm is offered to the successful candidate.
Based in our New York City or South Bend, Indiana offices.
Note: Lucata is unable to sponsor employment visas.