Junior Software Engineer
Lucata Corporation is looking for software engineers to assist in development, testing, and documentation of applications and libraries for our unique shared-memory architecture. Candidates must have experience in C, C++and with multithreaded and/or parallel programming. Join our team of computer architects and software engineers in pushing beyond the current limits of data analysis and open a new frontier of next generation software. Duties include:
- Parallel programming in C/C++and Cilk
- Developing, testing, and debugging applications and libraries
- Technical areas may include graphs, sparse linear algebra, and machine learning
- Benchmarking and performance analysis
- Collaboration with multi-disciplinary development teams
What we’re looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency programming in C/C++
- Proficiency with algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with multithreading and/or parallel programming concepts and issues
- Experience with version control tools such as Git and build tools such as CMake preferred
- Must be flexible, a self-starter, able to communicate effectively, and willing to dive into new technical areas
Take advantage of this opportunity NOW!
We are seeking individuals who delight in taking on a technical challenge and being able to solve the problem.
Highly competitive salary with generous benefits as well as lucrative equity in our firm is offered to the successful candidate.
Note: Lucata is unable to sponsor employment visas
To Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org