Customer Solutions Architect
Lucata Corporation is looking for experienced Customer Solutions Architects to provide pre- and post-sales support for Lucata Pathfinder prospects and customers.
- Work with Sales in a pre-sales capacity with onsite client visits
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current and new technologies that company offers
- Develop and maintain knowledge of solution alternatives available to prospects and customers
- Provide sales and technical staff with technical support on both a pre- and post-sales basis
- Application consulting to understand customer applications and identify solutions
- Assist in benchmarking or algorithm design for customer solutions
- Lead tutorials, talks, and demonstrations
- Act as the customer’s advocate for any issues that require technical assistance
What we’re looking for:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in data science, graph database, or machine learning
- In-depth understanding of technologies, products, and services
- Excellent communication and relationships skills
- Ability to present to senior level individuals and articulate solutions
- Experience interacting with customers is a plus
- Experience in High Performance Computing and/or shared memory, parallel computing
We are seeking individuals who delight in taking on a technical challenge and being able to solve the problem. Highly competitive salary with generous benefits as well as lucrative equity in our firm is offered to the successful candidate.
Can be remote or based in our New York City or South Bend, Indiana office.
Note: Lucata is unable to sponsor employment visas.