Lucata Corporation is developing a new scalable system for Big Data analytics acceleration with orders of magnitude performance improvement for companies challenged with “data intensive problems”. We are looking for a strong, experienced compiler developer to continue development of our customized LLVM Cilk Plus compiler for our Migratory Thread architecture as well as support development of libraries, debuggers, and profilers. Candidate must have a solid understanding of compiler design and must be capable of understanding how to optimize the compiler for Lucata’s unique architecture. Join our team of computer architects and software engineers in pushing the forefront of computing.
- Develop and optimize Cilk Plus runtime with Lucata-specific spawn and synchronization
- Develop and optimize custom code generator LLVM machine model
- Maintain assembler, linker, and loader
- Incorporate optimizations for efficient parallel execution on shared-memory machines (Tapir)
- Collaborate with external developers and customers as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant industry or academic experience
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong understanding of various compiler and source language analysis concepts such as parsing, semantics, and code generation
- Good grasp of performance issues in large scale multithreaded codes
- Understanding of compiler development and optimization
- Familiarity with LLVM and Tapir infrastructure preferred
- Experience with version control tools such as Git
- Experience with build tools such as CMake
- The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, an exacting attention to detail, and an ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively within a cross functional team environment. Strong written and oral communication is a must.
Take advantage of this opportunity NOW! We are seeking individuals who delight in taking on a technical challenge and being able to solve the problem. Highly competitive salary with generous benefits as well as lucrative equity in our firm is offered to the successful candidate. Hybrid opportunities at our offices in New York City or South Bend, IN. Fully remote options as well.
Note: Lucata Corporation is unable to sponsor employment visas.
To Apply: Please email your resume to Shannon Kuntz at email@example.com.